Upon activation of your Cleantie account, follow the instructions below to get started quickly.
- Log on to http://pos.cleantie.com
- Enter your Cleantie username & password (password is case-sensitive)
1. Setup Price List
A well-designed and properly set up price list menu dramatically improves the POS efficiency, reduces staff training time, maximizes productivity, and your bottom line. For additional information click below:
2. Import Customer List
3. Printer Driver Installation
4. Invoice & Tag Printing Customization
Cleantie offers a very powerful and sophisticated tool to customize your printed Invoices & Tags format. Log on to Cleantie POS, and select Main Menu -> Admin -> Custom Forms from the left-hand side menu.
To get started, add your own company logo to the printed invoice, and click on the Logo. Choose your image using the browse option, then press Upload. You can upload any image (typically your logo) that you want to show on your invoices. You may change the format or position of any printed data. You get what you see on the screen.
To restore the settings to the system's default settings, Select the Restore option from the top right corner. You must restart your printer driver after any changes are made to the customs forms.
For additional information on Cleantie's custom forms setup, click below:
5. Online Credit Card Processing
6. How To Get Help
Use the following articles and videos on how to use Cleantie system quickly & efficiently.
- Click below to see our Training videos:
- If you're interested in learning more about our products, click on the link to view our help articles. https://support.cleantie.com/hc/en-us
- Use the link below to make an appointment to set up a one-to-one presentation for you and walk you through step by step. https://calendly.com/cleantie
- Call our support line 1-888-836-7274 Ext 2