Follow steps below to setup and configure your Square Account to process credit card.
Click here to see Cleantie in Square App Market
Setup Square Account
- Logon to https://squareup.com/ and setup your Square account.
- Add your Name, Address, Email and Bank Account details etc.
Connect Cleantie to Your Square Account
- Logon to pos.cleantie.com
- Select Admin -> Management -> Payment Settings -> Credit Card Gateways
- Select "Connect to your Square Account"
- You get redirected to Square's login screen
- Logon to your Square account, to authenticate, you then get redirected back to pos.cleantie.com
Pairing Your Square Terminal
- If you have Square Terminal, select Pair your Square Terminal
- Pairing pop up screen appear with device code.
- Go to your Square terminal, touch top left corner with your finger, and slide to right.
- Select Settings -> Select Sign out, and select Sign in using device code shown in Cleantie.
- Enter the device code from step 2.
- Once your device is paired with Cleantie, you should see Active Terminals listed with the device code.
Setup Payment Types
- Select Admin -> Management -> Payment Settings -> Payment Types
- Enable Online feature for credit cards and debit card.
Setup Customer Card On File (COF)
- To save a credit card for COF customers, from main menu, select checkin
- Select Edit customer profile.
- Make sure customer email is added to profile.
- Go to Payment Tab, select the COF checkmark option, enter credit card number, expiry date, CVV and Zip/Postal Code.
- As soon as card is saved on file, consent email notification is sent to the user.
- Press Save.
Credit Card Processing Features
- Process credit and debit payments.
- Accept payments from customers directly inside Cleantie.
- Sync payments to invoices.
- Run transactions directly on individual invoices.
- Email payment links to customers.
- Send invoices attached with secure payment links.
- Automate payments with Cleantie customer app.
- Give your customers the ability to view and pay off invoices at any time.
- PCI-compliance. Avoid costly compliance fees with the most secure payment system.
Cleantie offers a very sophisticated payment processing feature that is used during Check-In for Pre-payments, at Check-Out or customer account payment using Invoice Utilities. Except for a few minor exceptions, the process remains the same throughout.
Cleantie processes Credit/Debit and Gift Cards for manual and Card On File transactions. In tender screen, select credit card and follow these steps below:
- If your system is equipped with at least one Square terminal, it is automatically selected.
- Press Submit Payment to process the transaction.
- The transaction is submitted to your selected Square terminal and the user is promoted to make the payment on the device.
- Upon successful authorization, an approval code appears on the tender screen.
- If you like to enter the credit card manually, from terminal drop down, select 'Enter Card Manually' Option.
- Enter the card number, expiry date, zip/postal code, Press Submit Payment.
- If customer has a card on file, the credit card details is auto filled. Select Submit Payment to process COF.