Follow the steps below to set up and configure your Square Account to process credit card.
Click here to see Cleantie in Square App Market
Setup Square Account
- Logon to https://squareup.com/ and setup your Square account.
- Add your Name, Address, Email, Bank Account details etc.
Connect Cleantie to Your Square Account
- Logon to pos.cleantie.com
- Select Admin -> Management -> Payment Settings -> Credit Card Gateways
- Select "Connect to your Square Account"
- You get redirected to Square's login screen
- Logon to your Square account, to authenticate, you then get redirected back to pos.cleantie.com
Pairing Your Square Terminal
- If you have Square Terminal, select Pair your Square Terminal
- Pairing pop up screen appear with device code.
- Go to your Square terminal
- Touch top left corner with your finger, and slide to right.
- Select Settings -> Select Sign out, and select Sign in using the device code shown in Cleantie.
- Enter the device code from step 2.
- Once your device is paired with Cleantie, you should see Active Terminals listed with the device code.
Cleantie setup process is similar to connecting Square Terminal to Square Point of Sale. The following article might help too:
Setup Payment Types
- Select Admin -> Management -> Payment Settings -> Payment Types
- Enable Online feature for credit cards and debit card.
Setup Customer Card On File (COF)
- To save a credit card for COF customers, from main menu, select checkin
- Select Edit customer profile.
- Make sure customer email is added to profile.
- Go to Payment Tab, select the COF checkmark option, enter credit card number, expiry date, CVV and Zip/Postal Code.
- As soon as card is saved on file, consent email notification is sent to the user.
- Press Save.
Credit Card Processing Features
- Process credit and debit payments.
- Accept payments from customers directly inside Cleantie.
- Sync payments to invoices.
- Run transactions directly on individual invoices.
- Email payment links to customers.
- Send invoices attached with secure payment links.
- Automate payments with Cleantie customer app.
- Give your customers the ability to view and pay off invoices at any time.
- PCI-compliance. Avoid costly compliance fees with the most secure payment system.
Cleantie offers a very sophisticated payment processing feature that is used during Check-In for Pre-Payments, at Check-Out or for customer account payments using Invoice Utilities. Except for a few minor exceptions, the process remains the same throughout.
Cleantie processes Credit/Debit and Gift Cards for manual and Card On File transactions. In tender screen, select credit card and follow these steps below:
- If your system is equipped with at least one Square terminal, it is automatically selected.
- Press Submit Payment to process the transaction.
- The transaction is submitted to your selected Square terminal and the user is promoted to make the payment on the device.
- Upon successful authorization, an approval code appears on the tender screen.
- If you like to enter the credit card manually, from terminal drop down, select 'Enter Card Manually' Option.
- Enter the card number, expiry date, zip/postal code, Press Submit Payment.
- If customer has a card on file, the credit card details is auto filled. Select Submit Payment to process COF.