Cleantie Supports Laundroworks' Laundry Card System. The process is as follows:
- With the laundry card system, a digital balance is stored on a contactless smart card.
- Users start laundry machines simply by presenting the laundry card to the card reader. The reader debits the balance and starts the machine.
- Users can add value to the balance on their card or purchase a new card at the Value Add Center kiosk using cash, credit cards, or Apple Pay. Various Value Add Center models and configurations are available.
- Owners and operators can monitor and control the entire system remotely through LaundroPortal, a real-time, web-based application.
- Through the myLaundroworks web application, customers can view machine availability and the remaining cycle time for washers and dryers, and enable text notifications to be sent when their laundry is done!
If you are interested in learning more about how Laundroworks can make your business more profitable, competitive, and simpler to operate, visit the Laundroworks website at https://laundroworks.com/
Before starting to use Laundroworks, make sure the system is set properly and the card reader is connected to Laundroworks. To test it, tap the card on the Laundroworks card reader, and you should see the balance shown on the screen. Otherwise, contact the Laundroworks support line - firstname.lastname@example.org
How to configure Cleantie:
- Log in to Cleantie -> Admin -> Payment Settings -> Laundry Card -> Select Laundroworks
- Enter your Laundroworks supplied user name and password.
- Enter your Laundroworks supplied Customer Key, Location ID, and POS number.
- On Web Portal, enter: https://mitechisys.com/PortalAPI/index.php/api/sales/create
- Press Save Settings.
- During payment processing, select Laundroworks, then press OK.
- Tap the Laundroworks card onto the card reader.
- Upon successful authorization, the payment is applied to the card.