Step 1, Setup Delivery Route
To get started, select Admin from the main menu. Select Delivery -> General.
Create delivery routes by selecting the "Add A New Route" icon. Enter the route name and description. Select ''Add Daily Schedule'' for each delivery day. Use proper starting and ending times. You may add multiple delivery time slots for each day. e.g., 9:00 to 12:00, and 2:00 to 6:00.
Use the map to create a delivery area. Find a good place to start and click on the map as the starting point. Select the 2nd point to draw a line, then the next points to create a shape that is your delivery area. Once the lines are connected, it will show the Polygon. Verify that all of the points are in the right spot. You can move a line by pressing the undo button or erase the entire area by pressing the Erase button. You can use the Search Location option to locate the zip code on the map. Please note, the option for Set Delivery Radius is not active yet.
Please note, if signed up for the exclusive territory option, you are not able to make changes to the map, unless is enabled by the Cleantie Support team. We have to make sure the area is available.
Select the Add/Update route icon to complete the process. Repeat the above steps for each route.
Step 2, Cleantie Customer App Delivery Setup
Use the following process to configure your delivery settings in Cleantie Customer App. From Cleantie POS, Select Admin -> Delivery -> General -> Settings
- Minimum Order: The minimum order value to be eligible for pickup delivery service through Cleantie Customer App. Cleantie does not force minimum delivery value during the check-in process.
- Delivery Charge: Is charged automatically during the check-in process, Delivery Fee may be deleted during the check-in process. Just click on the delivery charge and press the delete icon.
- Minimum Delivery Days: The minimum number of days to calculate the estimated delivery date.
- ETA schedule (Minutes) The Estimated Time Of Arrival Time is the minimum time in minutes required to schedule the pickup request. e.g 60 Minutes means the driver needs at least 60 minutes to pick up the order. A value of 0 means indefinite time.
- Notification Mobile Phone Number: Enter the mobile number to get notified by Cleantie Customer App when there is a pickup request.
- Alternative Mobile Phone Number: Enter an additional mobile number to get notified by Cleantie Customer App when there is a pickup request.
- Enable Delivery Feature: To allow the customer to request a pickup through the Cleantie Customer App
- Hide Store Location: If this is a virtual store, enable this feature to hide your address in the customer app. Otherwise, your address is displayed on the customer app.
- Allow customer to choose delivery date: To Allow users in the customer app to select the delivery date. Otherwise, it is estimated by the customer app.
- Enable Auto Approval: To allow the customer app to approve pickup requests automatically. Otherwise, you have to approve it manually. In Cleantie POS, use the Truck icon from the Icon tray to approve the request. Or use Cleantie Dispatcher App. For additional information on Cleantie Dispatcher app click here.
- Use a third-party delivery provider: Cleantie is integrated with DoorDash. Enable this option to be able to use DoorDash to dispatch drivers. Click here for additional information.
- Tell a Friend: Use this option to change the default text messaging in the Customer App for the Tell a Freind option
- Notifications: To change the default notification text messaging in Driver App.
Step 3. Setup Customer App Settings
To make changes to your store info, images, services, FAQ, and price list in Cleantie customer app follow the steps below:
- From Cleantie POS, Select Admin -> Delivery -> Delivery App -> Settings
- Use 'About Us' to describe your business.
- Select Gallery to upload your own images, and drag and drop to rearrange the position of the image. Press Delete to remove any images.
- Select Services, FAQ to make changes.
- Use the Preferences menu to make changes to the preferences menu that are used in the customer app profile.
- The changes are applied to customer app store details dynamically.
Step 4. Truck Setup Process
The Cleantie Diver App is used to track the driver's productivity and mileage. A truck must be created before adding the driver. To add a truck, select Admin->Delivery->Truck. Enter the vehicle model, brand, and license plate for tracking purposes.
Step 5. Driver Setup Process
If your subscription plan includes the Cleantie Driver App, you must add the driver and activate the account in order to use the App. A truck must be created before adding a driver. Follow the steps below to setup the driver:
- Go to Admin -> Employees
- Select Add Employee
- Select Store, Select Driver option from the Role drop-down menu
- Select the truck that is assigned to the driver. This can be changed during the manifest loading process.
- Enter Employees Details
- You must enter the driver's mobile number to activate the device.
- Press Add Employee.
- Activation text is sent to the driver's mobile device with the link to download the Driver App.
Step 6. Setup Customers Run
When a customer signs up in the Cleantie Customer app, the customer profiles are created automatically in Cleantie POS. The customer's credit card token and preferences are saved in the customer's profile. You may follow the steps below to set up the delivery route manually for regular delivery customers.
To set up the delivery route manually, edit the customer profile, enter the delivery address, and then select verify option to ensure that Google Maps verify the address. Select delivery settings. If the address is within the delivery areas, the proper delivery route is assigned automatically. You are not able to change the delivery route manually.
Assign pickup schedule type. Regular pickup customers have always scheduled as regular delivery. On-demand pickup customers are scheduled only when a pickup request is made by phone or through the mobile App. Add any delivery notes for the driver.
Step 7. Try Cleantie Customer App
Follow the instructions to download Cleantie customer app to see your store.
- Use the following link from your mobile phone to download the Cleantie customer app: https://app.cleantie.com
- Create an account using your mobile phone number to register.
- A security code is sent to your mobile phone and must be used to activate your account.
- Once verification is complete, you will be prompted to complete your profile and set up the store.
- Set up your profile by entering your name, credit card, and address.
- Select Schedule A Pickup to test the process.
Click below to see the customer app video:
Step 8. Customer App options
Cleantie Customer App
Cleantie+ Customer App