Cleantie Peripheral Devices Driver Setup
Follow the steps below to install and configure computer peripheral devices like Invoice Printer, Tag Printer, Cash Drawer, and scale on Cleantie platform.
The Cleantie driver is used to set up a connection between your installed peripheral drivers and the Cleantie POS App.
Cleantie Windows Printer Driver
Before installing the Cleantie driver, you must install software from the printer manufacturer. If your printer came with a disc, that disc might contain software that installs a driver for the printer. Download and install the driver yourself. You can search for a driver on the manufacturer's website.
Click here to get additional information on how to install your printer drivers.
Cleantie supports most thermal printers for invoice printing. Epson TMT88V is the recommended invoice printer. Epson TMU220 is the only supported tag printer. The cash drawer must be Epson compatible. The scale must use the USB interface. Serial scales with USB Adaptor are not supported.
Follow the steps below to download and install Cleantie Driver.
- From your Windows computer, log on to your Cleantie account at pos.cleantie.com.
- From the top right corner, select the printer icon to install the driver.
- Select the Download Driver option, or Click here to download the driver to your Windows computer.
- Go to the download folder on your computer, and run the cleantie_driver_setup.exe file.
- Upon completion of the setup program, go to Windows Start, select programs, open the Cleantie folder, and select the Cleantie Driver. Or from Cleantie POS, select the Printer icon, and select Open Driver.
- Ignore any padding error messages. When prompted to log on to Cleantie Driver, use your Cleantie account credentials.
- Go to File->Settings, From the Browse menu, choose Invoice, Tag Printer, and Cash Drawer.
- Select the proper printer.
- If you don't have any tag printers, ignore the option.
- Use the following link to learn how to set up the Cash Drawer.
- In order for Cleantie to connect with the USB scale plugged into your computer, we need to read two values on the scale; a Vendor ID (VID) and a Product ID (PID), and save them into your Cleantie USB scale settings area. You will be able to find these values during the USB scale integration process. For additional information, see the scale setup process.
- Upon successful authentication with your Cleantie account, the connection is established.
- Default The Cleantie driver is called Cleantie Station 1.
- If you have multiple stations with printers (not shared printers), assign a unique name for each station, e.g., Cleantie Station 2, and select Station Id: 2. etc.
Connect Cleantie Driver to your station
- From Cleantie POS, select the Printer icon, and make sure your installed driver is shown and selected.
- Invoices and tags are now being printed on the connected printers. Other peripheral devices like cash drawers and scales would function properly.
- If you have multiple stations, select the proper station ID, e.g., Station 2.
Disable Windows Power Saver
Please make sure to disable Windows Power saver, having a power saver could cause an issue with your printer driver, and disconnects your printer driver.
How to restart Cleantie Printer Driver
If the printer driver is disconnected, the invoice and tag printing stop working. To reset the driver go to Cleantie Printer driver, select File, and select Refresh Data. Or From Cleantie POS, select the printer icon, and select Start Driver.
Please sign in to leave a comment.