Laundromat edition of TMS is integrated with Laundroworks Laundry Card System. The process is as follows:
- With the laundry card system, a digital balance is stored on a contactless smart card.
- Users start laundry machines simply by presenting the laundry card to the card reader. The reader debits the balance and starts the machine.
- Users can add value to the balance on their card or purchase a new card at the Value Add Center kiosk using cash, credit cards or Apple Pay. Various Value Add Center models and configurations are available.
- Owners and operators can monitor and control the entire system remotely through LaundroPortal, a real-time, web-based application.
- Through the myLaundroworks web application, customers can view machine availability and the remaining cycle time for washers and dryers, and enable text notifications to be sent when their laundry is done!
If you are interested in learning more on how Laundroworks can make your business more profitable, competitive, and simpler to operate, visit Laundroworks website https://laundroworks.com/
How to configure Landroworks:
- Start TMS, type 11182000, press config -> Select Proxy -> Select Laundroworks
- Press F4 to enable editing the user name and password.
- Enter Your Laundroworks supplied user name and password
- Enter your Laundroworks supplied Customer Key, Location id, and POS number.
- Press OK to save.
- Start TMS, Enter your pin#
- Go to Management -> System -> Tender Type -> Select Laundroworks
- Enable Active and online Authorization options.
- During Payment processing, select Laundroworks, then press ok.
- Tap the Laundroworks card to the card reader.
- Upon successful authorization, the payment is applied to the card.