Follow steps below to configure the items for wash & fold
To Add new items, follow steps below:
- Go to Management -> System -> Scroll to Wash & Fold Dept, Select Add New Items
- Enter Item Description, enable Wash & Fold option
- Enable Unit option if you like to be prompted for total weight. Don't enable this option for Minimum weight item.
- Enable Scalable option if you have a digital scale connected.
- Select Add item
- After Item is added, make sure to select proper price list (e.g retail price)
- From service menu, select Laundry option.
- Enter the price, and enter Add price.
- Repeat the above process for each item to you like to add.
To update items, follow steps below:
- Go to Management -> System -> Scroll to Wash & Fold Dept, select Update Dept/Items.
- Select Wash & Fold item, Select update items.
- Scroll to the right and enable unit and wash & fold options. This option must be enabled in order to associate the cost of each machine to the order. Unit option is used to prompt you for total weight. For the minimum wash & fold item, don't enable this option.
- Enable scale-able option if you have a digital scale connected to your computer. During the check in process, the laundry bag weight is read from the scale and price is calculated automatically.
- For additional information on how to add/updates items, please refer to TMS manual.