This menu is used to show the current status of all conveyor/Rack locations or Search for a garment.
Use Location Map to see status of all the locations. Green Box indicates orders that are complete and held, yellow Box indicates orders that are scanned, allocated but not complete. White Boxes are empty locations. Click on Large view to see the detail of each location.
Click on List view to see the locations is list format, if you have many locations that don’t fit on the screen.
To view the detail of each location, simply select the location. A detail screen will be shown.
To Search for a garment, select Search icon then Scan the garment or select Search option from any status menu. The detail of each garment and invoice is displayed.
- Back Icon takes you back to Previous Screen
- Move Conveyor, move the conveyor to the assigned hook# if order is not complete.
- Complete Invoice, forces the system to complete order even items are still missing. This is done in case you like to make the order complete without scanning the remaining garments.
- Print, to print the selected invoice.
- Unload Item, is used to unload the item from assembly line if extra work needs to be done on the garment. Unload item has to be assembled again after garment is ready for assembly.
- Split; use this option to split an incomplete order to allow you to complete the scanned items. Simply select the items that you like to split into anther invoice. iAssemble automatically creates a new invoice, and moves the selected items. By default non-scanned items are selected. You may use Auto Splitting option to let iAssemble split orders on the fly on 1st come 1st serve basis.