This menu can be accessed by managers only. iAssemble uses the same job-class settings as TMS to give access to this section.
Main Config is used to config iAssemble process. The following explains each option:
- Check mark print invoice to print invoice automatically when order is complete
- Enable this option if you like to Unload Invoice when order is complete by default.
- Check Mark this option to alert the operator for Special Request when scanning order.
- Enable this option to print Store Id in Large font on the top of invoice.
- Enable this to print Store Copy of the invoice instead of Customer’s Copy.
- Hook# Allocation is explained below:
- Sequential, means to allocate next space in sequence, this is ideal for Rail Rack
- Sequential with spacing. This is to allocate next empty hook# by the set interval. (i.e if 1st empty location is 1, and interval is 5, next location would be 6, then 11 etc if they are available. This is used to balance the conveyor when not totally loaded.
- Distributed, system uses the best distribution to balance the conveyor.
- Check mark the selected store that you like to Split Dry clanging and laundry invoices. This option allows you to mix dry cleaning and laundry into one ticket and let iAssemble split dry cleaning and laundry invoices automatically.
This menu controls the status menu on the top of the screen. Use this to select which menus to show and how to show on the top. Select Hide if you like to hide the sub-menu.
Top Status Menu:
- Select the desire option to show the status detail of each process.
- Menu items are sorted by Invoice#. Click on the heading to sort by different order like store#, invoice#, hook# etc.
- Select Details to show the detail of each garment. Green check mark indicates garment is already assembled.
- Red Cross indicates garment has not been processed yet.
- Select Print Icon to print the invoice.
- Select History Icon to see the history /current Status of the invoice/items
Icon Tray Menu:
Icon Tray Menu is used to give user quick access to different options/menus.
On Screen Keyboard: To display the on screen keyboard.
Help: Select Help menu to see this manual online.
Home: Press Home Icon to go back to main menu from any sub-menus.
Lock: To lock the system for security reason
Support: Works like TMS, allows our Technician to connect to your system for any technical help.
Exit: To close iAssemble program and exit back to Windows Desktop.