iAssmble is designed to work with your existing rail hooks. The following section describes in detail the operation, and process of iAssemble. Please note Conveyor is not supported any more, just ignore the conveyor settings.
- To start iAssemble, select iAssemble icon from your desktop or Windows Programs -> csi.
- Use your existing TMS pin# to logon, or type 11182000, press config to configure iAssemble for the 1st time.
- Most of the selections/options are the same as TMS config.
Connection setting is the same as TMS that defines the Server Name, IP, SQL Port and SQL Instance to connect to TMS database server.
- User id: Userid of TMS database,
- Password: password of TMS database.
- Database: Name of the database.
- Stores: Check mark the stores that would like to be part of assembly process. If certain stores are assembled manually, then remove the check mark.
Select this option to setup your invoice printers and report printer. iAssemble uses this setting to print the invoice upon unloading order from assembly. You may select different printers for different stores if you like to use different color paper.
You may also select different printer for your Delivery invoices
Use The Assembly option to config your Rail Racks. Select Add Assembly and follow the steps.
- Select Rack option. Assign a unique name for your rack. Then Press Next.
- Select Conveyor Style, (i.e Single Deck, or Double Deck)
- Select Conveyor/ Rack Shape, (i.e Circular or Linear) . Conveyors are circular and Racks are linear.
- Select the service type that iAssemble will be processing (i.e All, Laundry, or Dryclean). This option allows you to make separate assembly space/racks for laundry and dry cleaning items with proper garment status reporting.
- Enter Split Invoice After Loading Max Items. If you don’t wish to split, enter 0 for unlimited items.
- Enter Rack starting and ending locations.
- Select Finish to complete the process.