TMS allows you to define your own coupon, with discounts. Track coupons and discounts, and see which one is more productive.
• Discount by %, $, or 2 for 1 items
• Enable/Disable discount/coupon for a given date
• Maximum amount restriction
• Prevent multiple discounts
• Pre-defined customer discounts with expiry date, for certain services
• Control coupons by scanning coupon barcode
• Print coupon automatically for 1st time customers
• Print coupon automatically for loyalty points system
There are two types of coupons
- Coupons that printed auto on customer’s invoice during checkout process for New Customers, when certain conditions are met, or certain points are collected.
- Coupons that may be used manually during checkin process or through Coupon Tender Type.
From Management Function, select System -> Coupons.
- Select New Coupon Icon to add a new coupon, or Update to change the existing coupon.
- Coupon Name –Use a descriptive coupon name
- Coupon Id: Enter a unique id, that could be scanned during checkin process to auto select the coupon . If you are making your own coupon, you may create a unique barcode and scan it during checkin process.
- Valid For: Select All if this applies to all services or select the desire service like Dryclean.
- Valid: Remove active checkmark if coupon is not valid any longer.
- Coupon Id Mandatory: To be able to track your coupons, enable this option. User can’t select a coupon without scanning.
- By value: If this coupon is a $value, enable this option.
- By percentage: if this coupon is % discount, enable this option and enter % value.
- Effective Date: The date coupon becomes effective.
- Valid Before: The date coupon gets expired.
- Print This Coupon Till: If this coupon gets printed auto, stop printing after this date.
- Printing Type:
Don’t Print, Select this option if you don’t wish this coupon to be printed auto,
New Customers, Select this option if you like this to be printed for new customer,
Print On Invoice; Select this option if you like this coupon to be printed auto
- This coupon is valid for orders with min order: Enter a $value if you like this coupon to be applied only to invoices with Min order.
- This is a Daily Coupon: if you wish this coupon to be printed or applied on certain days select this option and day of the week.
- Contents: If coupon is to be printed, you may define the body of your coupon using Contents screen as the sample below: