System Options is used to configure the system to allow or disallow certain options, which are explained below in detail. To access system option, go to Management, select System, and press System Options.
- Online Credit Card Authorization - Enable this option if your system is equipped with online credit card processing software. TMS uses different applications for this process. For detailed information on the credit card processing software, please see the Online Credit Card Processing section of the manual.
- Enable Previous Closing Store Clerk - If this option is enabled, the system would disable any transaction to be entered if the previous day process in not completed. See the End of Day Report in the Reports section.
Associates and Stores Control
- Enable Customer Account Payment At The Front Counter - Enable this option if you want to allow your staff to process payments for your charge customers. This option is usually disabled for stores with central payment processing.
- Enable Working Stores - Use this option if you want the system to allow associates to work from any store. This option is mainly used by corporate customers that have multiple stores and use a central database server.
- Enable Assigning Customer ID - Use this option if you would like to assign your own customer ID to the customer at the time of creating the customer profile.
- Enable Electronic Journal - The electronic journal is an electronic copy of every transaction in the system that is written to an .ej file. Corporate customers may use this .ej file for sales auditing purposes. For additional information, please see the System Administration section of the manual.
- Associates Validating For Transactions - Enable this option if you require your staff to enter their security PIN number for any transaction. Certain transactions will be enabled or disabled depending on the job class of the associate.
- Split Same Items at Checkin - If this option is enabled, the system would split similar items into multiple lines, depending on the quantity. E.g. 3 pants will be written as 1 pants, 1 pants, 1 pants. Certain stores use this option to be able to identify each pants separately.
- Coupon Applied Before Tax - Enable this option if you don't want to apply tax to the coupon
- Allow Updating Previous Invoices - Disable this option if you don't want your staff to update previous invoices.
- Allow Refunding Previous Invoices - Disable this option if you don't want your staff to refund previous invoices.
- Allow Voiding Previous Invoices - Disable this option if you don't want your staff to void previous invoices.
- Enable Selecting Multiple Change Types - Disable this option if you don't want to allow multiple change types at the payment screen.
- Disable Quick Checkin - Enable this option if you don't want your staff to be able to do a quick checkin transaction.
- Allow Multiple Invoices Checkout - Disable this option if you don't want your staff to be able to checkout multiple invoices at the same time, i.e. they can only do one invoice at a time.
- Enable Printing Grand Total on Invoice - Enable this option if you would like the customer's grand total outstanding balance to be printed on the invoice.
- Set Invoices to "Out" when Printing Manifest Report - Enable this option if you would like the system to automatically checkout garments when the manifest is printed for delivery customers.
- Enable Printing Bar Code on Invoice - Disable this option if you don't want the bar code to be printed on the invoice.
- Enable Printing Balance on Invoice - Enable this option if you would like the customer's invoice outstanding balance to be printed.
- Use Store Closing Time as Due Date - Enable this option if you would like the system to print the store hours for due time on the invoice. To set up your store hours, please see Store Hours section under Management.
- Enable Printing Invoice Detail on Manifest Report - Enable this option if you would like the details of the invoice to be printed on the delivery manifest report.
- Compress Details Printing - To save paper, select this option to compress multiple colours option on the same line of the invoice.