How to setup tax different tax table?
You may add your own tax table that might apply to certain items/services. Please note, once a tax is changed, you may not modify your extsting system tax, you have to add a new tax table and apply that to the existing store. To add a new tax table, go to Management and click on System. Select Tax option. You may add up to three different taxes. Tax3 is usually used as environmental fee. You may apply this tax as a value and as per invoice. To enable/disable taxes on certain services, please see Services section.
How to setup coupons?
You may add your coupon table that could be a % or $value. To do this, go to Management and click on System. Select Coupon option. You may also assign a expiry date to your coupon and require a coupon id to be entered. The added coupons will pop-up in Coupon menu during checkin process.
How to setup Tender Type?
- Your system is pre configured with most tender types. You may enable/disable certain tender types that are not used within your operation. To do this, go to Management and click on System. Select Tender Type. The following is the summary of the options.
- Tender Name - The name of tender type (i.e Visa)
- Active - If this tender type should pop-up in Tender Screen.
- Coupon - If this tender is coupon
- Credit Card – If this tender is credit card
- Open Till At Tendering. If Cashdrawer to be opened during tendering process.
- Allow Over Pay. If over pay is allowed for this tender type, like Cash. If No, Only less or exact amount is allowed. -
- Charge Type – If this is used for Charge customers.
- Is this a Refundable Type. e. Gift Certificates -
- Allow As Default Payment Type, If Yes, It can be set as default tender type when creating customer profiles. -
- If it is mandatory to enter number when using this type. To request the card information to be entered when this tender is selected.
- Enable to Show Detailed Change Information (Allow Multiple Changes) -
- Enable Online Authorization – If this tender is used for online credit card auth system.
- If this will be Listed On Change Type List – If this tender is to be listed in change type list, like Cash.
- Processor – No Used anymore
- Merchant Number – No Used anymore
How to setup Special Request?
You may add your own special request or memo to pop up when adding Memo in checkin, entering Void Reason during void/refund, opening till during no sale transaction, and Paidout.. To do this, go to Management and click on System. Select Management, click on Special Request.
How to add conditions or advertising messages on an invoice?
To add conditions or advertising messages on an invoice, go to Management, and click on Management from the drop-down. Highlight Greetings/Conditions on Invoice and enter the message in the space provided.