How to Backup My database?
Use Backup to archive database files in case your hard disk fails, or you accidentally erase/damage files. Backing up your database files is very critical. Please contact CSI help desk to get setup for online backup system.
CSI cloud hosting service offers an effective way to run your business better than ever before. We protect your valuable data from natural disasters, fire, and theft. In addition, CSI hosting gives you peace of mind from the complexities of managing and maintaining your computers and data. Your focus should be on running your business and not managing your computer system!
Backup Setup Process:
- Download and install the backup program http://www.computersystemsint.com/download/sqlbackupandftp.exe
- Unzip to \csi\backup folder and run c:\csi\backup\SqlBackSetup.exe program
- After installation run c:\csi\backup\CSI_Backup.jobx
- Select TMS for database name
- For local/Network folder, Select your backup folder or your flash memory.
- Ignore FTP settings as this is done by CSI support team for cloud based backup.
- if you like to get email, enter your email address (please remove our email)
- Select schedule and enter desire time
- press run now to test
- Press Save from the top to save changes
How to Restore my backup database?
Use SQLbackup restore program to recover database files in case your hard disk fails, or you accidentally erase/damage files. Please contact CSI help desk. Restoring the backup database should be done by CSI support team only.