Is there a setup, support or license fees?
Which Subscription plan work for me?
Choose the products and plans that work for you. Our pricing is flexible so you can get–and pay for–exactly what you need. Prices are based per Station per Month. No contract.
Cloud Based Hosting Subscription or On-premise Standalone?
These days, the question of on-premises standalone versus cloud environments often comes up. Which type of computing solution will work the best for you?
Cloud adoption is ticking upward at an ever-increasing rate, and businesses are taking advantage of the benefits that storing data and applications in off-premises environments can provide. There are some companies that still prefer to deploy their software solutions on-premises as opposed to the cloud.
Both approaches offer their own unique advantages, but it may not be easy to distinguish which would be the best for you without the proper consideration.
- Cloud-based solution is hosted on the CSI servers and accessed through a thin client software. No need to purchase and maintain on-premise server.
- On-premise standalone is installed locally, on a company’s own computers and servers.Cloud-based software is priced under a monthly or annual subscription basis, with no recurring fees for support, updates. Minimum initial investment.
- Cloud-based requires fast, reliable and stable internet connection. Without internet, the software can’t operate. Minimum 1MB download/upload speed.On-premise software is priced under a one-time license fee. There are recurring annual fees for support, and updates. The low entry cost of cloud-based software—compared with upfront license fees—has contributed to its widespread adoption.
- Cloud-based offers an effective way to run your business better than ever before. The valuable data is protected from natural disasters, fire, and theft. In addition, Cloud-based gives customers peace of mind from the complexities of managing and maintaining the computers and data. The focus should be on running the business and not managing the computer system!
- Cloud-based software can be accessed from anywhere, using any device like PC, Smart Phone, and Tablet. Cloud-based offers Web site and App integration for pickup/delivery service or customer account lookup or payment.
- Cloud-based is ideal for multi-store operation. Cloud software can reflect and update data in real-time, so information such as productivity, production, inventory and sales are always up-to-date. This is quite powerful, especially for larger operation. Having up-to-the minute information on how your business is doing will enable you to get a more accurate view of store performance and help you better understand your business.
- Cloud-based offers much easier operation and control when sharing customers’ profile, price list, employee payroll, coupons, and etc., across multiple locations. Cloud-based is a must, if you are planning to implement auto assembly system. Auto Assembly System reduces human error, increases efficiency and saves $1000 of dollars in labor cost
How do I setup my price list?A well-designed and properly set up price list menu improves the POS efficiency dramatically, reduces staff training time, maximizes productivity, and your bottom line.
To get started you may create own price list using TMS customized Excel file templates. TMS price list import function is a very powerful tool that simplifies the process. CSI uses your customized excel price list template to create the price list.
For additional information and process please click here.
How long does it take to get my POS delivered or installed?The delivery of our POS system usually takes around 7-10 business days. After having received the payment for hardware and license we configure the system for you and dispatch it. You will receive an email containing a tracking number for the delivery. We can only ship to an address in North America. The shipping charges will be applied after order is confirmed.
How long does it take to install the software?
How long is the hardware and software warranty?
POS hardware products purchased in the U.S. or Canada come with 1-year, limited hardware warranty and one year free software support and upgrade. This limited hardware warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship in your hardware products.
Is there annual support plan?
We believe that having your business is both a privilege and a responsibility. We hope to maintain that business by providing you with the best possible service. In order to help you to concentrate on your business, it is crucial that CSI provides first class support that complement our information system solutions. Customer that purchase Standalone license, should purchase the annual support plan that includes unlimited support calls, free upgrades and free online backup. For additional information and pricing please click here.
TMS Cloud based subscription plan includes unlimited support plan and upgrades. CSI cloud hosting service offers an effective way to run your business better than ever before. We protect your valuable data from natural disasters, fire, and theft. In addition, CSI hosting gives you peace of mind from the complexities of managing and maintaining your computers and data. Your focus should be on running your business and not managing your computer system!
Can I change plans?
How do I cancel my TMS subscription plan?
Please contact our support if you are having any trouble with the POS system by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 416-497-0370 x2.
Hosted customers may cancel the subscription plan at anytime. If you do not wish to use the system anymore and would like to cancel the subscription plan, let us know at least one month in advance. Please send us a written statement to email@example.com.
Please note that after your license is cancelled you can not use the POS.
Please make sure to secure all data before the cancellation of the license. Please note, cancellation by voice message is not allowed. We need a written notification by email.
Is TMS compatible with CCI Laundry Card system?
TMS is integrated Card Concept Laundry Card system and supports all Laundry Card versions. However TMS is not integrated with CCI Fascard, as there is no interface available yet. For additional information on CCI laundry card click here.
Is it easy to get started?
Does TMS support customer or driver app?
Can I work from anywhere on multiple devices?
What hardware is TMS compatible with?
- TMS runs on any Windows platform with minimum 8GB RAM. We recommend Windows 10.
- We support any standard Thermal for Invoice Printing. The recommended printer is Epson TMT88V.
- We only support Epson TMU220 for Tag printing.
- The cash drawer must be Epson Compatible.
- We support any touchscreens.
- Supported label printer is Dymo 450 Turbo printer.
- Supported scale is Weigh-Tronix Avery Berkel with NCI General Serial Communications Protocol.
- We support all barcode scanners.
- For additional information on supported hardware and drivers, please check CSI website.
Where do I purchase Invoice & Tag papers from?
- Use 21" thermal paper to print clear & Professional invoice. The required size is 3-1/8" (W) x 3" (D). Used with any thermal printers.
- The excellent quality wet-strength paper withstands the cleaning process. These tags come in different colors and stripes. Used with Epson TMU220 Impact Auto Cutter Printer. The rolls are more economical tags than manual papers tags. Print tags in 1" for Dry Cleaning and 1/2" for laundry or print in 1/2" size format for all garments. 3" wide, 100 feet per roll.
Click here to visit Cleaner's Supply website
Does TMS support Repair or Bag Labels?
Bag Tag labels are used to print Customer Address labels, Folded Shirts Labels or Shoe Repair Labels for tracking purpose. Use Dymo 30251 Address label 1-1/8" X 3-1/2" - 260 Labels Per Roll with Dymo 450 Turbo Printer. For additional information click here.
Does TMS support Customer or Bag Tag?
Customer key tags used for faster and more accurate customer lookup. Attached to customer key chains or garment bags for faster service. For additional information, click here.
- 500 Standard Card with slot (#236),
- Sequence: 9999 0000 0001 to 9999 0000 0500, or next sequence from previous order.
- Barcode Code 39,
- Printing: Digital
- Laminate: 30 MIL Clear
Please contact Vanguard ID System directly to place your order and mention CSI for your reference.
- Victor Murray
- National Sales Manager
- Vanguard ID Systems
- 800-323-7432 x212
- (610) 719-0700 x212
- Click here for additional information
Does TMS support my own merchant account?
Does TMS support EMV capable terminal?
TMS processes Credit/Debit and Gift Cards through New Verifone Platform Point Services for card present and Web-based Payware Connect for Card On File transactions.
Point is a highly configurable web-based payment gateway service that enables credit and debit payments to be processed from TMS with an Internet connection using Verifone Vx820 EMV capable terminal. For additional information on Point Services and prices click here.
Does TMS support Canadian Credit Card EMV terminal?
TMS processes Canadian Credit/Debit and Gift Cards through Semi Integrated Paymentech ECR Interface using Verifone Vx820 Duet Device with Built-In NFC . Chase Paymentech has partnered with VeriFone to deliver a new point-of-sale middleware to assist software vendors and merchants in meeting the EMV industry deadlines for Canada. A full EMV certification is a time-consuming and expensive process and is required whenever changes are made to the system. Because Chase Paymentech is certifying and maintaining the compliance of the payment application loaded on the POS terminal, no additional certification is required from the partners or merchants. For additional information on Canadian Credit Card processing click here.
Does TMS support Email or Text message notification?
Save time and money while giving great customer service and increase sales by using our automated SMS or email notification system. SMS messaging is a new trend for most of the businesses today. Use CSI Notification service to send SMS/eMail to customers when the order is ready for pickup/delivery. Customers love SMS notification.
SMS messaging is much more effective than email notification. SMS pops up automatically on all mobile phones, whereas email notification would take much longer and requires user to check the email account and usually ends up in junk mail
SMS messaging has become an efficient way for business owners to communicate with their clients. For additional information and pricing click here.
Does TMS offer garment tracking and auto assembly system?
CSI offers iAssemble; a state-of-the-Art auto assembly software. iAssemble is a sophisticated assembly assisted software that is integrated with TMS. iAssemble provides efficient, automated order processing on the assembly conveyor or rack, thus eliminating the need for manually matching each garment with the corresponding invoice. iAssemble has the following advantages over manual assembly:
- Improves customer service by increasing order accuracy, thus eliminating customer complaints
- Reduces cost
- Increases profitability
- Reduces human error (eg. less misfiled garments)
- Improves productivity
- Requires a small assemble space
CSI Garment Tracking Software (GTS) is integrated with 3rd Party Auto Assembly Conveyors from HMC, Metalprogetti, Quick Sort and White Conveyor.
Please sign in to leave a comment.