1. Download Cleantie app
On your mobile device, click here and we will automatically determine the correct version for your device to download the App. Or open camera to scan the QR code. For additional information visit Cleantie
2. Sign up
- Open Cleantie app, and create an account using your mobile phone number to register.
- A security code is sent to your mobile phone and must be used to activate your account.
- Setup your profile.
- The pickup location will automatically be set to your current location, Tap "Current Location" to edit the pickup location.
- You may use the search option or use the Saved Addresses.
- Use service, search or filter options to find the specific business (e.g Antony Shoe Repair within 1 Mile).
- Use the Walk-in button to display stores that offer walk-in feature.
- Based on your address, and selected options, Cleantie will display the stores that offer delivery service to your location.
- You can click on the business name and read the customer's review, ratings, delivery hours, prices etc.
- Tap the star icon to set your primary store.
- From the available businesses, tap on the star icon to select your favorite store.
3. Request Pickup
- Tap the Icon, then "Pickup Date" option and select a date.
- Tap the "Pickup Time" and select an available time. If the 'Now' option is available, the Pickup time would be auto selected within the ETA period.
- Enter any special request and tap 'Request Pickup' to initiate the request.
- Once your pickup request is accepted, you will receive a push notification confirming the request.
Follow steps below to cancel your pickup request
- Tap the icon from the top left corner.
- Select 'Pickup Requests'.
- Select the pickup request you wish to cancel.
- Scroll to the bottom of the request and tap 'Delete Request'.
- Set up your profile
- To get started, you must setup your profile and payment method. Tap the icon from the top left corner of the screen. Use Profile, Addresses and Payments to setup your default settings.