E-marketing is the process of marketing your business using the Internet. E-marketing not only includes marketing on the Internet, but also includes marketing done via e-mail. It uses a range of technologies to help connect your business to your customers.
Certain advantages of e-marketing are:
- Much better return on investment from than that of traditional marketing.
- E-marketing means reduced marketing cost as the marketing is done through the internet.
- Fast result of the campaign as it helps to target the right customers.
- Easy monitoring through the web tracking capabilities help make e-marketing highly efficient.
CSI recommends Go-daddy E-marketing Campaign program to connect to your customers. Go-daddy E-Marketing campaign is very easy to use and inexpensive.
TMS E-Marketing tools allow you to create the email list, for the following campaigns:
- 1st time customers
- Customer's Birth Day
- Most Valuable customers
- Your top customers that stopped using your service
- Identify customers based on spent $value
For additional information on Go-daddy E-Mail Campaign package, click here.
Follow steps below to create E-Marketing campaign:
- Check mark Email Mode
- Click on the icon to create the appropriate report (i.e, Birth Day, 1st Time Customers etc.)
- For Inactive customers you may select total days without Transactions.
- Enter 0 to get all customers if you like to email customers for certain run delivery.
- Select Sort by run if this is for your route delivery customers.
- When Creating Most Valuable customers report, you may select Wide report format.
- Enter 0 to get all customers sorted from best to worst.
- Select Export function to export the report to Excel file
- Go to your Godaddy account and create the campaign
- Send the campaign to your customers using your email list.