Payroll is used to view, create and adjust timesheet for employee working hours. Payroll provides the following feature:
Daily Time Sheet
Daily time sheet is used to create a daily time sheet report for all employees for selected date.
It displays clock in/clock out and break hours in summary format. Select the desire date.
- Select Retrieve.
- You can only view employees’ timesheet if your job-class is allowed to do so.
Time Sheet Detail
Time Sheet Detail is used to create a daily detailed time sheet, make adjustments and accept time sheet for all employees on selected date. Usually one week interval.
To be able to retrieve the time sheet for other employees, you have to be setup as their manager. To do so go to Employee’s profile and assign manager.
Use the following method to adjust a time sheet:
- Select from/to Date
- Highlight the employee and select Retrieve
- Select the time sheet row that you like to adjust by highlighting the row. The row changes to Orange color allowing you to edit the row.
- Go over the Date, Clock in/Clock out field and make changes. Select Accept to accept and save the time sheet row. As hours are accepted, Total changes to Red color and Approved total is changed.
- Select Add to add a new row in case staff forgot to clock out.
- Select Delete if you like to delete a time sheet row that was added by mistake.
- Select Print to print the time sheet.
Time Sheet Summary
Time Sheet Summary is used to create a summary report for all employees approved/unapproved time sheet during selected period.
- Select Start/End Date
- Select Approved if you like to see only approved hours
- Select un-approved if you like to see only un-approved hours.
- Select Retrieve to create the report.
Please sign in to leave a comment.