Cash summary report is the most important report that shows summary of all sales/receipts for the selected dates based on invoices that are checked out. This report shows all sales, including taxes, discounts/coupons as well as all receipts though pre-paid, checkout or charge customer account payment. This report can be usefull to cusotmers who report the taxes based on checked out invoices that does not include inventory invoices.
To run this report, go to Reports -> Transactions Report -> Check Out Cash Summary
This report may be run for selected Schedule, Associates, or customer. This report may be printed on Narrow printer.
- Total Sales: Total incoming orders including taxes.
- Gross Sales: Total Sales – Total Collected taxes
- Net Sales: Gross Sales – Discounts/Coupon – Commission due.
- Total Adjustments: All adjustments made to invoices on selected dates for invoices that were issued before.
- Gross Receipts: Total Receipts including Taxes, Coupons, Credit Notes, and Commissions.
- Credit Note Received: Total Credit Notes were redeemed.
- Net Receipts: Total Receipts less Coupons (paid as tender), Credit Notes, Commissions, and paid out.
- Amount On Hand: Net Receipts - Total collected/paid out.
- Tender Type: Total of each Tender Type used for Receipts, refund, or paid out.
- Tax, Environmental Free and Same Day upcharge
- Total: For Receipts, Refunds, paid out and sales.