Cash summary report is the most important report that shows summary of all sales/receipts for the selected dates/customer. This report shows all sales, including taxes, discounts/coupons as well as all receipts though pre-paid, checkout or charge customer account payment.
This report may be run for selected Schedule, Associates, or customer.
- Total Sales: Total incoming orders including taxes.
- Gross Sales: Total Sales – Total Collected taxes
- Net Sales: Gross Sales – Discounts/Coupon – Commission due.
- Total Adjustments: All adjustments made to invoices that were issued before.
- Gross Receipts: Total Receipts including Taxes, Coupons, Credit Notes, and Commissions.
- Credit Note Received: Total Credit Notes were redeemed.
- Net Receipts: Total Receipts less Coupons, Credit Notes, Commissions, and paid out.
- Amount On Hand: Net Receipts - Total collected/paid out.
- Tender Type: Total of each Tender Type used for Receipts, refund, or paid out.
- Tax, Environmental Free and Same Day upcharge
- Total: For Receipts, Refunds, paid out and sales.
Please sign in to leave a comment.