Upon activation of your Cleantie account, follow the instructions below to get started quickly.
Configure Your Customer App
Follow the instructions to download Cleantie customer app to test your account.
- Use the following link from your mobile phone to download the Cleantie customer app: https://cleantie.com/delivery.html
- Create an account using your mobile phone number to register.
- A security code is sent to your mobile phone and must be used to activate your account.
- Once verification is complete, you will be taken to the map with your store listed there.
- Setup your profile by entering your name, credit card and address.
- Once your credit card is verified, it will be saved on our secure server. For added security, it is not store locally in the app.
- Select your store, and see your business settings, like 'About Us', images, Prices, Schedules, Services, FAQ. The default settings are made using your website content to get you started.
Change Store Settings
All changes to the above store settings must be done through Cleantie POS. Follow the steps below to log in to Cleantie POS.
- Log on to http://app.cleantie.com using your credentials
- Enter your Cleantie username & password (password is case sensitive)
- Select main menu (located in the top right) -> Admin -> App -> Settings
- Use 'About Us' to describe your business
- Use Add New image to upload your own images, drag and drop to rearrange the position of the image. Press X to remove any images.
- Press Save.
- Select Services, FAQ to make changes
- Use Preferences menu to make changes to preferences menu that are used in customer app profile.
Setup Your Route Delivery
Cleantie offers a complete and comprehensive route planning system with an optimization technology. Cut down on operating costs, reduce drive time & mileage, and improve customer service with Cleantie route planning solution. Identify the shortest, fastest, and most efficient routes within minutes and take the headache out of route planning & scheduling. To setup your Route Delivery Area Follow steps below:
- Select Main Menu (top right corner) -> Admin -> Delivery Schedule
- Create delivery routes by selecting 'Add A New Route' icon. Enter Route Name, Description.
- Select Add Daily Schedule for each delivery day. Use proper starting and ending time.
- You may add multiple delivery time slots for each day. (i.e. 9:00 to 12:00, and 2:00 to 6:00.)
- Use the map to create a delivery area. Find a good place to start and click on the map as the starting point. Select the 2nd point to draw a line, then next points to create a shape that is your delivery area.
- Once the lines are connected it will show the Polygon. Verify that all of the points are in the right spot. You can move a line by pressing undo button or erase the entire area by pressing the Erase button.
- Select Add/Update route icon to complete the process. Repeat the above steps for each Route. Press Save to complete the changes.
- For additional information view the following article:
Configure Delivery Settings
To setup your Delivery Settings like Minimum Order, Delivery days follow step below:
- Select Main Menu (top right corner) -> Admin -> Delivery Schedule ->Settings
- The settings are shown in our customer app -> store schedule
- ETA is the minimum time required to schedule the pickup request (i.e 2 hrs, 4 hrs etc).
- Minimum Delivery Days, is the Minimum number of days required to process the pickup/delivery.
- Minimum Order, the minimum order amount to be eligible for pickup & delivery service.
- Delivery Fee is charged for each pickup & delivery. Currently, this delivery charge must be done manually to the invoice. We will add this automatically to the order in future updates of our platform.
- If your store is online only with no physical store front, select the 'Hide Location' option.
- If your store does not have any pickup delivery service, disable the option.
- If your store offers Walk-in Drop off or Pickup, go to Admin -> Store, enable Walk-in feature. Customers can use Walk-in option to do curbside drop off or pickup and pay in advance through the app.
Setup Price List
A well-designed and properly set up price list menu dramatically improves the POS efficiency, reduces staff training time, maximizes productivity, and your bottom line.
Our Cleantie price list consists of the following categories: Schedules -> Services -> Departments -> Items. The item defines the work and price. E.g Jacket – Regular $8.80
To change your prices, follow these instructions:
- Go to Admin -> Price List -> Price List Tree.
- Download the price list template to create your own price list menu.
- Select import Price list
- Download the price list template that applies to your business (i.e. Dry Cleaning, Laundry, Alteration, etc.)
- Make changes as you wish by deleting rows that are not used or by adding new rows for missing services, departments, items.
- Use priority column to assign priority to services, departments or items
- For additional price list, add a new schedule, below the last row of previous price list schedule.
- Email the price list to CSI to import the price list for you.
For additional information click below: https://support.cleantie.com/hc/en-us/articles/360021060711-Price-List-Setup-Process
Import Customer List
If you have a customer list that you want to use in Cleantie, you can enter it into a customer CSV file and then import it in your Cleantie database. You can also use the customer CSV template to build a new customer list. When you export a CSV file from your Cleantie admin, it opens as a .csv file in your computer's native text editor. You can also use an alternative text editor, but it's recommended that you use a spreadsheet program like Google Sheets or Microsoft Excel to view and edit your CSV files instead.
Follow steps below:
- Go to Admin -> Customer
- Select Import -> select Download template.
- Add your customers.
- Click Choose file, and then select your customer CSV file. This process might take a few minutes, please don’t close the browser during this operation.
- Upon successful completion, the customers whose records you've added to the CSV will appear on the Customer.
For additional information, see the following article: https://support.cleantie.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020807852-Customer-Importing-Exporting-Process
Test Drive Your Delivery Process
To test drive your pickup delivery process, follow these steps below:
- From the customer App, select the truck icon to request a pickup.
- You should receive an email notification from Cleantie with details of the pickup.
- Log on to Cleantie POS to see the details of the request, by clicking on the truck icon near the top right and approve the pickup.
- Once the approval is made, a push notification is sent to the customer app.
- To see the details, from customer app, select main menu, select Pickup Request icon.
How to Promote the Customer App
Online ordering is one of the easier ways to boost your sales by up to 25%. Cleantie Promo coupon is used to promote your online pickup/delivery business. Your customers can sign up through the customer app to qualify for the promo coupon. The system automatically applies the promo coupon through the check out process.
- Go to app.cleantie.com and log in to your Cleantie POS account.
- Click the main menu icon and Select Admin
- Go to Marketing -> Promos
- Click ‘Create a New Promo’ to create a new promo.
- Enter an amount and validation limit. (e.g $15, 10 days)
- (Optional) Customize the text message to your personal liking.
- Do not change the default app download link (https://customerapp.cleantie.com) as this is required for proper delivery of promo coupons.
- Use <First name>, <Store Name> and <Value> place holders like the following sample: "HI <First name>, <Store name> is giving $<Value> with <Store Name> Pickup/Delivery App. Get the app today at https://customerapp.cleantie.com"
Use the following process to run your promo campaign:
- From Marketing menu, select Campaign
- Select all customers with a valid mobile phone number.
- Customers that are using the app will be excluded.
- Click on ‘Send promo to selected customer’ to send the promo to the selected customers.
- A text message will be sent to the selected customer's mobile number with the download link.
- The text message template from step 8 of the promo coupon setup will be sent to the customers.
- As soon as a customer signs up and a pickup is requested, a promo coupon is created in the Cleantie POS.
- To check customer's promo coupon, logon to Cleantie POS, Select 'Checkin', view customer -> select payments -> Available Credit
For additional information, review the following article:
Use Tell a friend
- From Customer App, select menu icon.
- Select Tell a friend, send the link to your customer via text or email.
Add Cleantie App to your Website
Add the following link to your website for your customers to download the Cleantie customer app https://cleantie.com/delivery.html
Printer Driver Installation
The Cleantie driver is used to setup a connection between your installed peripheral drivers and Cleantie App. Cleantie supports most thermal printers for invoice printing. Epson TMT88V is the recommended invoice printer. Epson TMU220 is the only supported tag printer. Cash drawer must be Epson compatible. The scale must use USB interface. The Printer. Follow steps below to install the driver:
- Install your Windows Printer driver that comes with manfactire CD
- logon to your account on app.cleantie.com platform. Select the printer icon from the top menu.
- Select the link Click here to download our printer driver to your computer. Please note the driver is only supported on Windows. Drivers for IOS and Android devices are coming soon.
- Go to download folder in your computer, and run the cleantie_driver_setup.exe file.
- Upon completion of the Setup program, Go to Windows Start, Select programs, Open Cleantie folder, Select Cleantie Driver.
- Logon to the driver using your Cleantie account credentials. Go to Settings, Select Invoice, Tag printer and Cash drawer from the browse option.
For additional information on Cleantie peripheral devices driver, click below:
Invoice & Tag Printing Customization
Cleantie offers a very powerful and sophisticated tool to customize your printed Invoices & Tags format. Logon to Cleantie POS, select Main Menu -> Admin -> Custom Forms from the left-hand side menu.
To get started, add your own company logo to the printed invoice, click on the Logo. Choose your image using the browse option, then press Upload. You can upload any image (typically your logo) that you want to show on your invoices. You may change the format or position of any printed data. You get what you see on the screen.
To restore the settings to system default settings, Select Restore option from top right corner.
For additional information on Cleantie custom forms setup, click below:
You must restart your printer driver, after any changes made to the custom forms.
Online Credit Card Processing
Use your existing Payware connect account to process credit card through Cleantie App and POS.
At the moment we only support Verifone Payware connect. We are in the process of integrating Square Payment system. Square Payment is the easiest way to support Apple Pay & Google Pay, which enables friction-less credit card payments and eliminates the need to manually type card or shipping details. Your customers authorize payments through biometrics such as Apple's Face ID. For additional information on Payment processing visit the following page:
How To Get Help
Popular articles and videos on how to use Cleantie system quickly & efficiently.
- Click below to see our Training videos:
- If you're interested in learning more about our products, click on the link to view our help articles. https://support.cleantie.com/hc/en-us
- Use the link below to make an appointment to setup a one to one presentation for you and walk you through step by step. https://calendly.com/computersystemsint