To access your driver profile, open the main menu by tapping the menu icon on the top-left-corner. You may change your Name, Phone Number, Profile Picture, Vehicle Type, License Plate Number, Vehicle Color, language. Select Settings to setup your Privacy and SMS templates.
Your Driver Profile helps customers get to know you. Your Driver Profile Photo is a picture of your face that customers will see. It's important that this photo is clear and visible so the customer is able to identify you.
To edit your driver profile photo:
- Tap the profile photo in the upper right corner of the Driver App.
- Tap "Profile."
- Tap the small pencil icon in the upper right corner.
- Tap the camera icon in the middle of your current profile photo.
- Tap "TAKE PHOTO" to open the camera on your device.
- Once your face is centered in the circles provided, tap the bright blue circle at the bottom of the Driver App to take your picture. Your new profile photo will appear.
Update your vehicle
Use the Make, Model and License Plate fields to update your vehicle details.
Update your language preferences:
You can change the language you want Cleantie App to be displayed in by changing your language preferences. Your Cleantie Driver app can be displayed in the following languages:
- French (coming soon)
- German (coming soon)
- Italian (coming soon)
- Portuguese (coming soon)
- Spanish (coming soon)
Update your Navigation App Preference:
You can change the navigation app you want Cleantie App to use by changing your naviagtion app preferences. Your Cleantie Driver app can use Google Map, Waze (coming soon)
On Duty/Off Duty option:
Use the off duty icon to turn off the app. The driver app stops tracking your position and time while you are off duty. To get back to work, you must activate On Duty icon.
Please sign in to leave a comment.