Mailchimp Email Marketing
Cleantie now is integrated with Mailchimp, the most popular email marketing tool.
Mailchimp allows our customers to create beautiful, branded emails that make them look like a pro. Mailchimp's easy‑to‑use email builder has the tools our customers need to grow their businesses.
- Turn Emails into Revenue.
- Win new customers with the #1 email marketing and automation brand.
- Reach, engage, and convert more customers.
- Never miss an opportunity to connect with people when it matters most, so you can turn browsers into loyal customers.
- Professional email tools built to grow the business
- Mailchimp has both free and paid offerings.
- Go to https://mailchimp.com/ and sign up for free
Before you startHere are some things to know before you begin this process.
- Free plans include up to 500 contacts and 1,000 sends per month, with a daily send limit of 500. To learn more, check out our pricing page. To change your plan type, visit the plans page in your account.
- In Mailchimp, you can categorize your contacts based on their email marketing status, such as subscribed or unsubscribed. You can only import to one status at a time.
- If you’d like to send postcards to your contacts, check out our article on how to import mailing addresses.
- If your import brings your total contact count above the limit of your Marketing plan tier, you'll be subject to an additional contact charge.
In this article, you'll learn how to use our customer export tool to add and update contacts in Mailchimp.
- From Cleantie POS, go to Admin -> Marketing -> Mailchimp -> Export Customers.
- Logon to your Mailchimp account, go to Audience -> All Contacts -> Add Contacts -> Import Contacts.
- Select Upload a file -> press Continue.
- Select Browse. Select the export CSV file from the above Cleantie customer list.
- Select Continue to organize. Select Subscribed -> Select Continue to Tag.
- For the Tag name, type Cleantie or whatever tag you like.
- Match column labels to contact information if does not match Mailchimp.
- Select Finalize Import.
Please sign in to leave a comment.